Cooper the Corgi

Each and every day I feel more and more home sick the longer I am away from my baby.

This is my baby, and he’s quite an awkward fella.

DSCF4050.JPG

DSCF4055.JPG

His name is Cooper and he is a tri-colour Pembroke Welsh Corgi (not pure breed, and of that other mix – I am not too sure myself. I’m gonna say ‘border collie’) that me and my sister adopted from Brisbane. He was born on December 31st, 2015 so he’s about slightly over 10 months old now.

He can get timid and shy at times, but once he gets to know you it’s like hes your number one fan! He’s very naughty and doesn’t take no for an answer, hes especially in love with chewing on fabric or wood, but at the same time, he’s a very smart dog and learns tricks very very quickly. He learned to sit, give paw and spin all in one week. Also, the generic ‘roll over’ in about 5 days. This is his curious face when I shoved my camera at his to take this photo.

DSCF4060.JPG

DSCF4063.JPG

Toilet training was an effing nightmare, it consisted of around 4 to 5 months to properly train him where to go to the bathroom (at this point, he gets it 90% of the time! And the other 10% not so accurate) Not to exploit my baby, but if you want to check out his Instagram its: @coopercorgΒ for daily pictures of this little cutie and his guilty puppy faces!

DSCF4103.JPG

Mummy will be home soon, nugget!

Ling x

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s